Plumber – Air Conditioning Repair Contractor in Buda, TX
for Buda, TX
Our Reviews by City
Great Service very knowledgeable and good personality .
Deleon - Buda, TX
Kay - Buda, TX
Friendly and informative
Prompt, Outstanding Service
Paul - Buda, TX
Had an issue with one of our units. Called around 1:00 pm and within 2 hrs. service personnel was on site addressing the issue. Very prompt, courteous and professional. Issue was resolved. We highly recommend Woods for any AC, Heating or Plumbing work.
garret - Buda, TX
No heating situation on home. Was able to get customer up and running temporarily until a replacement factory component is availableWent over into air quality products and preventative maintenance to help prevent issues in the future and keep home system running at peak performance and indoor air quality at highest level
Performed Fall Heat Check on a natural Gas Furnaces under monthly Gold Comfort Care Membership.
Looking into white flakes coming out of registers after evaporator coil was cleaned a year ago.
Performed Fall Heat Check on two Heat Pump systems under monthly Gold Comfort Care Membership.
Returned to replace the fan coil circuit board on an Evolution V Series system we installed about a year and a half ago.
Replacing MOV (drive) on downstairs Bryant Evolution V Series heat pump condenser.
No cool on a V Series Bryant system we intalled about a year and a half ago.
Bryant heat pump. No cooling due to a bad capacitor on fan side preventing condenser fan from coming on and playing properly.Customer purchased preventive maintenance plan 2/2 system completely checked out and have drain lines cleared and condenser coil cleaned off of dirt debris and grass clippings to keep system cooling as efficiently as possible
10 year old Carrier heat pump system. Found bridged gecco lizard across run capacitor. Unit has history of leak. System lie in charge and recommend at the very least new evaporation coil.
No cool after installing blower motor.
Blower motor repair
Performing routine spring maintenance check on a Bryant Evolution 5 stage inverter heat pump system.Even the most advanced heating and air conditioning equipment needs a little bit of TLC and routine checks.Condenser coil cleaning and drain line clearing are a must yearly
Performing routine spring maintenance check on a Bryant Evolution 5 stage inverter heat pump system.Even the most advanced heating and air conditioning equipment needs a little bit of TLC and routine checks.Condenser coil cleaning and drain line clearing or a must yearly
Maintenance in a 2 year old Bryant heat pump system
The experts at Woods Comfort Systems bring decades of experience to bear as we care for your heating and cooling equipment in Buda, TX. We are proud to provide contemporary solutions that keep both comfort and value in view. Whether you have a system emergency and need immediate repairs, or need a complete upgrade, we are ready to handle your HVAC needs quickly and efficiently.
We are committed to providing courteous service as we address your questions by phone or in person. Our team is available for both planned and unanticipated HVAC situations. We offer 24-hour emergency support when weather challenges and uncooperative equipment affect your home’s comfort levels. We maintain an excellent reputation with the Better Business Bureau, making customer satisfaction our top priority.
Woods Comfort Systems provides a full range of expert HVAC services related to home comfort and indoor air quality. These include:
- Furnace and AC repair – seasonal emergencies require prompt attention and we are ready to work quickly to restore comfort levels in your home.
- System maintenance – one of the most important steps in avoiding unplanned AC and furnace repair is having your heating and cooling equipment inspected, cleaned, and fine-tuned annually.
- Duct services – leaky ducts can add 40 percent to your home’s energy demands and dirty ducts can impact your indoor air quality. We can inspect and service your ducts to enhance both home performance and air quality.
- Indoor air quality – we inspect and assist with issues such as air purification, ventilation, and humidity management to achieve optimum indoor conditions in your home.
- Installations – whether you are building a new home or replacing the HVAC equipment in an existing home, we can provide recommendations for achieving ideal comfort levels with excellent energy performance results.
- Energy efficiency – we offer assistance with achieving efficiency through optimum attic insulation levels.
When Experience Matters
The Woods Comfort Systems staff is pleased to offer you outstanding solutions that will help you to optimize indoor comfort. We pride ourselves on excellent workmanship as we offer the latest technology and solutions to address your specific home comfort needs.